Sunday, January 23, 2011

Patrick's Birthday poker party



Well, I made it through another year. I decided to celebrate with some good friends over a friendly game of poker. Unfortunately, it was not my night. Luckily Andrew was feeling generous and offered to buy breakfast for all if he won the night. It was a 5:30 am when the final hand was dealt and Andrew was indeed the victor. Like a champ, he stuck to his word and we all enjoyed a great breakfast.

Patrick and Ryan enjoying a fresh home-made soda. Thanks Dad.

The Last men standing. Well done Gentleman. Andrew wins with a straight.

2 comments:

Casey said...

Glad to see you guys are using this again.. I haven't checked it in a couple of years I think.. You guys are looking good.. hOpefully we'll get together soon..

Casey said...

Oh yeah.. diggin the hat too!